Tuesday, December 5, 2006

One Brick Wall Down, Several More To Go

Finally, after dozens of attempts with little or no success, I finally hurdled over my first really major brick wall in Resident Evil 4. And it was a tough one, too. I made a little bit of progress yesterday, getting the steps in the room down before I hit the closest typewriter. I didn't want to accomplish that and get killed and be forced to start over, so I thought that was a pretty good move on my part.

So I tried working on the second part, getting the bridge raised, tonight. I formulated a strategy, mainly involving getting in the right spots and managing my ammo right, and I got the job done on my first attempt of the night. Yay me.

But up next is something I'm really dreading: the Novistadors, the invisible bugs. They're a pain in the neck in Normal Mode, and I'm absolutely certain that I'm going to hate them in Professional Mode. I still wish I had the Chicago Typewriter.

I've got a lot more of this game to go, but I know I'll make it eventually, even if it takes me forever. And at the rate I'm moving, it probably will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Tremendous! That two-part room is among the hardest of any areas in the whole game.

I can't believe you breezed by the novistadors, though. Now I'm depressed. I got hammered there.

December 6, 2006 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home