Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No Progress

I think I've finally hit a brick wall in Resident Evil 4 that even I can't break through. I just can't get past Krauser at all. I can barely make it through the first two sections of the level, let alone kill Krauser. I've made at least two dozen attempts to take him out, and none have been successful. I should probably sit down and formulate a plan of attack, like I have with the other bosses.

Rocket launchers have worked successfully on Salazar and the Verdugo, so I'm considering going after Krauser with one if I can afford it. If I can knock him down long enough to line up a shot, then it's a risk I'll take. It certainly can't hurt to try.

I'm gonna go do that now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

That Krauser, he's a prick!

December 19, 2006 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home