Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas today. There was a little rough patch at Sutton HQ, but nothing to worry about. Everything is A-OK, and the day is going to be a good one. I just wish we had a little snow instead of all this horrible rain. I hate getting rain when what I really want is snow for Christmas. I'm a big fan of snow.

And as my present for you, my faithful readers, I give you my review of the all-time holiday classic A Christmas Story. Go check it out. I must also admit that I wrote the review in record time: five hours. It's the fastest I've ever written a review, and hopefully, it doesn't come across as being half-assed or anything like that.

But that's about it for this post. I'm going to get back to the holiday festivities. And maybe, just maybe, I might be heading up to Lexington tonight to check out the remake of Black Christmas. Because there's no better way to celebrate the birth of Jesus than watching Michelle Trachtenberg and Lacey Chabert being stalked by a serial killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home