Tuesday, December 12, 2006

...Into The Fire

I have more Resident Evil 4 progress to report. That's right.

After what seemed like hours of trying, I finally got past the first two sections of the island. That jackass with the minigun took me out more than once, but I showed him who's boss. That stated, I'd rather face the gunners than the Regenerators or an Iron Maiden. Oh boy, were those guys fun. They're tough, and especially frightening once you blow their legs off and they jump at you. But I've found that if you can keep your distance and make good use of the rifle's infared scope and the Broken Butterfly. But it still isn't easy.

The areas I've been through thus far have been kind of a blur, but last I left off, I'd just saved Ashley from her cell. So we'll just have to see where we can go from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home