Saturday, December 2, 2006

Close Calls With Brick Walls

Wow, is it December already? This year has just flown by. Seems like yesterday it was just August. Where does the time go?

I'm having a hard time in my search for a Pro victory in Resident Evil 4. I'm in the room in the castle where you have to turn that crank and lower the bridge, and I've run straight into a brick wall. It's tough as hell in Normal Mode, but I just can't get past it at all in Professional Mode. I made a little progress in one attempt, but I was promptly killed before that progress could be put to good use. I don't want to say I'm giving up, but I think I might put it on hold for a little bit.

To make me feel a little better, I've given Normal Mode one more go. I started on Wednesday, I believe, and I've already made it past the Novistador cave. I'm just outside the cave that hosts the roller coaster ride, if I'm not mistaken. This is why I wish I had the Handcannon or Chicago Typewriter or some other super-powered weapon in Pro Mode, because I'm flying through Normal Mode. Maybe if I had some of these fancy guns in Pro Mode, my chances would be a little better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

That room is excruciating. It took every bit of guile I had to figure out how to make it out of there. I know you'll get it sooner or later, though! The Suttonness can't be held back!

December 3, 2006 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home