Tuesday, November 7, 2006

More Project Progress

I want to make a post, but I'm lacking a topic. I could talk about Horrorfest, but there's been no progress to report. I'm beginning to think it's a lost cause, if you want me to be totally honest about it. But I said I wasn't going to get my hopes up just in case, and I'm not.

Since there's nothing to talk about there, I guess I could always talk about the new writing project I mentioned about a week and a half ago, even if there's not a whole lot to discuss about it. I got the first movie in my intended doubleheader from Netflix today, and I'm really anticipating writing the review. I haven't gotten too deep into the movie yet, but I have managed to put in quite a bit of work on the opening paragraph, which is always the toughest part of every review for me.

I'm especially looking forward to the second part of this doubleheader. I've heard so many awful things about it, that I almost have to watch it as soon as I can. It's almost like a car crash; no matter how gruesome it is, you still want to look. But really, I've heard very negative reviews about both movies, so I'm not expecting either of them to be winners. Truthfully, I'm expecting to have a lot of fun bashing them if they're as bad as I hear.

And would you look at that. I went in with nothing to talk about, and cooked up something decent after all. Yay me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Whoooooo! Now this is a double-feature I can't wait to check out.

Be sure to enjoy those movies. *wink*

November 8, 2006 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home