Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jumping Six-Digit Hurdles

You'd think that after a while, I'd get tired of completely dominating Resident Evil 4, but nope, I haven't yet. I've had a handful of 100,000-point runs with Wesker in the castle level of The Mercenaries, and I finally managed to get over that same hurdle in the village with Krauser. I don't remember all the details, but I put up a score of just over 111,000 last night. Now I just need to get some 100,000-point scores in Waterworld and the desert war zone, and I can call my Mercs work wrapped up.

After that, I don't know what I'll do with Resident Evil 4. I could always try beating the game on the Professional setting, though my only prize would be a truckload of bragging rights. But I've grown so used to carrying a small armory with me, and going all the way back to a much tougher Square One doesn't sound too friendly. I might just have to try it one of these days though, just to further cement my dominance over the game. Now if only the Gamecube version had the "Separate Ways" feature...

In a related story, I'm also highly anticipating the Resident Evil game that Capcom is developing for the Wii. It's not going to be Resident Evil 5 - that's being made for the X-Box 360 and the PlayStation 3 only - but what I have seen and heard has piqued my interest. There's not a whole lot of info about it (that I know of, anyway), but combined with the articles I've read and the video I saw on YouTube, it sounds like it could be a heck of a game. I might have to pick up an X-Box 360 so I can play Resident Evil 5, but once I catch a ride on the Wii Train, it's heading straight for Raccoon City.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I'm planning to keep chipping away at the Pro level for as far as I can get, but I'm doing it especially for the bragging rights. Because I am that badass!

November 20, 2006 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home