Thursday, October 26, 2006

Project Progress

I've been meaning to do a new post this week, but hadn't found the time or topic until right now. So come on, let's see where this takes us.

I'm currently working on a new review that I've been wanting to do for a few months now, and I have two more currently lined up once I finish this one. And as much as I want to do the one I'm working on right now, I'm especially looking forward to the next two. I don't want to come out and say what they are, since I like to keep my work secret until their grand unveilings, but I will say that I don't expect the movies to be very good. And to be perfectly honest, if they're just as bad as their reputations let on, I'm going to have a ball ripping them to shreds. Hopefully, they'll be more "angry bad" than "disappointing bad," because "angry bad" reviews are so much more fun to write.

So after I get those two done, I don't really have any other reviews lined up yet. I still need to do Jackie Brown and maybe True Romance, but it's just a matter of sitting down and actually doing them. But they'll have to wait in any event, since I still have these three reviews I have set up. I'm sure I'll get around to them eventually.

And that's enough of this. I'd better get back to my projects. It isn't going to write itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home