Friday, October 13, 2006

Coming Soon: Blogiversary #5

Happy Friday the 13th, everybody. I hope nobody's walked under any ladders or had any black cats cross their paths or had any psychos in hockey masks try to inflict any grievous bodily harm upon them. If any of that has happened to you readers, I guess my advice is "better luck next time."

As someone who enjoys days like today, I think it's especially cool that we've got one of those rare occasions where there's a Friday the 13th in the same month as Halloween. That means I'm probably going to end up overdosing on horror movies this month. And that's awesome.

So Halloween is coming up in a few weeks, and two days after that - three weeks from yesterday, to be specific - is this here blog's fifth birthday. I usually make it a point to celebrate Halloween to the fullest extent I possibly can, but I'm especially looking forward to November 2nd. I haven't really celebrated past blogiversaries, but this one is big. It's special. It's my quinquennial. I've always had a certain amount of pride is knowing that this very blog is one of the oldest of the loose circle of affiliated blogs that it is a part of, so I'm going to be celebrating my tenure in high fashion.

I don't want to jump too deep into this post, since I want to save a little something for the big day. But between today, Halloween, and November 2nd, the next few weeks aren't going to be all that bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

As a matter of fact, I did get hit with a run of bad luck on this 13th of Friday, which I'll blog about shortly.

It is totally cool having a 13th on Halloween month, though. My bad day doesn't diminish the coolness.

Yay! Blogaversary! As one of the loose-affiliated blog owners, I'm totally down with the celebration! Whooooooo!

October 14, 2006 at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home