Thursday, October 5, 2006

Calling In Sick

Gonna try to keep this one short, but tonight was the absolute suck. I feel way too weak, and I should probably be in bed right now. And that's where I'm headed as soon as I get this post finished. So let's get this done so I can get myself a little rest.

Moses and I were headed back up to Lawrenceburg, which I guess has become something of a weekly trend. We mainly went to return some DVDs he rented last week, but we ended up hanging out with Jennifer and Tiff too. Dropped off the videos, ran by Kroger so Jennifer could fill out a job application, then headed over to Wendy's. That's when I discovered that Wendy's has started selling vanilla Frostys, one of which I just had to get. It wasn't bad at all, but what was bad was the fact that my stomach was oddly hurting before I got into the restaurant.

We headed back to Jennifer's afterwards, and played a few video games. I love Resident Evil 4, but I never realized just how much I favored the GameCube version until I played the PS2 version. It took me forever to learn the controls, and even then I had no clue what I was doing. I normally dominate at the Mercenaries game, but I played twice and topped out at 15,000 points before I got killed both times. I think I'll stick with the GameCube version, thank you.

Normally, it would have been a fun night. Like I said before, I was having some odd stomach aches. These aches lasted all night, until a fit of coughing segued into full-on vomiting. I don't know why it happened, but I do know it pretty much killed all my fun. I thought that the vomiting would be the end of my troubles, but nope, it wasn't. Moses and I were on the road to home about half an hour ago, and I had to tell Moses to pull over so I could throw up again. Ugh.

It's been a good long while since I've felt this horrible, and I don't like it one bit. I don't know how I got this way, but I do have an idea; one of the kids my mom babysits has a stomach virus, and I probably caught it from her. I'm not sure, but I do know that I am sick as a dog, and I hope I feel better in the morning.

So with that, I head off to bed. Here's hoping I'm not so sick in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

*Hugs*

I hope you feel better soon. I'll put some chicken soup on just in case. In the meantime, just relax and take it easy for now.

October 5, 2006 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home