Monday, September 25, 2006

When Two Reviews Call

I've been talking about it, and I've finally got it done. That double feature of reviews is finished, ripe and ready for you readers to check out. For your approval, I submit my reviews of the 1979 and 2006 versions oif the horror movie When A Stranger Calls.

Now that I've got them done, I can finally rid myself of the memory of having seen the remake. I wish I could kick that movie in the teeth. And the sad part is that I didn't realize just how awful it was when I first saw it back in February. Needless to say, I realized my mistake and was less kind this time around.

So enough of me, go read the reviews and enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! New reviews. Whooooooo.

September 25, 2006 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home