Sunday, September 3, 2006

Post #450

I hope everybody is having a great Labor Day weekend. Things are moving kind of slowly here. The sky's been kinda gloomy and it's looked like it was going to rain all weekend, so things have been moving slower than usual. That's the biggest reason I'm posting despite having nothing to talk about. I needed to stave off boredom for a few more minutes.

I don't know what kind of plans I have for tomorrow, but most of my recent plans have been spur of the moment anyway. I'm sure something, anything will come up. Even if it doesn't, I can keep myself busy by working on a new review for Sutton At The Movies. I'm halfway through one, and I have one or two more I'm considering doing soon. See what happens when I break my hiatus from reviewing? I do one, and it snowballs from there.

And that's all I've got. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home