Friday, September 8, 2006

The Descent > The Cave

Going back to the well, I've got one more movie review up for you faithful readers. Want to know what it is? Do you? Huh?

Well, I'll tell you. This time around it's the British horror film The Descent. If you haven't gotten a chance to see the movie, you're really missing out on an awesome movie.

But it doesn't stop there. I've got another one or two more reviews I've put some thought into writing, and hopefully they'll be done by the end of the month. I'm not giving myself a particular time table because I like to work slowly, but I'm hoping to have at least one done by then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Unfortunately, the Descent did only last the one week at the local theater, and I missed it. So I'll prolly have to wait until dvd.

But that won't stop me from reading and enjoying the new review.

September 8, 2006 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home