Sunday, August 6, 2006

More Excitement, Please

With all the activities going on during this busy weekend, I've barely had any time to relax at all. Usually my weekends are relatively slow and not all that interesting, but the last two or three days have been wild.

I'm so tired I can barely blink, but I could get used to more activity during my weekends. I'm not sure how I'll be able to financially support my little excursions on a regular basis until I can acquire a steady, reliable income, but I have no other qualms with midnight movies and other such adventures.

I don't know if I could handle every weekend being as hectic as this one, since a man needs a little time ro rest. But aside from the aforementioned occasional monetary struggles, I really should get out more often. I find myself stuck in the house a lot of the time, but once I can acquire and maintain my own personal financial security on a regular basis, I'm hoping that will change.

And that concludes this episode of The Matt Sutton Experience. Be sure to tune in same Matt-time, same Matt-channel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I'm a little tired myself. I always give myself too many things to do, though, too. So I can't really blame that on anything but myself.

August 6, 2006 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home