Monday, August 21, 2006

Long Day, Short Post

Okay, folks, this might be a short one because I'm worn out beyond belief. I should probably be asleep, but eh, screw it.

Myself, my usual partner in crime Moses, his mom, aunt, and cousin Amber, her brother's on-again/off-again lady friend Roberta, and Amber's infant daughter headed up to Louisville for the Kentucky State Fair. The place looked like it was a combination of a huge, big-budget flea market and a southern county fair, as one would expect from Kentucky's state fair. The crowd was enormous, too. But still, we had an absolute ball. And I also discovered that vanilla fudge is delicious, and that scratch-off lottery tickets can be addictive if you let yourself get too into them.

I unfortunately didn't get to ride any of the rides on the midway (or at the adjacent Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom), but they didn't open up until 4:00 anyway, and since I'd been there since 10:30 or so, I was so tired that I probably wouldn't have enjoyed any roller coasters. Truth be told, I'm not going to lose any sleep over that.

And that's about it. Out for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! State fairs are fun. I hope you enjoyed yourself, man.

August 23, 2006 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home