Sunday, July 30, 2006

Writing Is All I Talk About

Just about every time I try to come up with a new post, all I can think of talking about is writing. And why is that? I'm so burned out, and even when I think I'm totally sick of it, it's still all I can post about here. It's crazy.

I don't consider myself to be all that much of a writer. I'm certainly not as creative or as talented as others, and I do wonder about the quality of my writing on occasion, but writing has been stuck on my mind a lot lately.

Sometimes I really do want to write, to work on that script, to pop in a movie and crank out something new for Sutton At The Movies. But sometimes I get the feeling that I simply can't be bothered to write much of anything. I don't know why that is, or what it's all about, but it really bugs me.

I do want to get back into writing my reviews sometiimes, mostly because I don't want S@TM to collect too much dust. Besides, I know some of you readers actually like them. As I've said a few times in the past, I'd like to review Jackie Brown sometime, and I'm planning on reviewing both the old and new versions of When A Stranger Calls (or at least the remake, in any event). But it's all a matter of working up my inspiration. Shouldn't be too long, I hope.

And I think that's all I've got for this post. Maybe next time, I can find a topic that I haven't hammered into the ground. That dead horse is starting to get deader. So until I come up with something else, I'm out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home