Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Time For A Break

You know, it just came to my attention that I've completely forgotten about Sutton At The Movies lately. I got so wrapped up in other projects that I haven't even thought about writing at all, let alone what I'd write next.

Usually after I wrap up a review, I like to relax for a little while, then ponder what review is next. But since I posted the two Hills Have Eyes reviews three or four weeks ago, I haven't put any thought into what's next at all.

Maybe I got so wrapped up in worrying about the script that I burned myself out. I've no been very anxious to write lately, so perhaps that could be it? There's also the fact that I'm up to 116 reviews. Now I'm no Roger Ebert or Leonard Maltin, but to somebody like me, writing almost 120 reviews over three years is a lot of work. And sometimes, I just need a break.

I miss writing my reviews, and I want to keep writing them as long as people keep wanting to read them. But I think I'm going to take a break from writing for a while to recharge my batteries. I must admit, the blog might be a lot less interesting without all that talk about writing. It seems like all I've talked about for the last month.

But I'm sure I'll be able to make things interesting somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home