Saturday, July 22, 2006

Rambling To Kill Time

Am I the only one who has a rough time thinking up topics for posts on slow days? Because that's where I'm at right now.

I'm not really sure what I where I want to go with this right now. I've done the wrestling and comics posts in the last few days, I threw in one or two "hey, I saw a movie" posts, and the rest of the month has been spent talking about writing that blasted script. But tonight, I'm totally lost for something to post about.

Though I must admit, it could be a lot worse. There were times a few years ago when I averaged three or four posts a month, sometimes getting as little as one post a month. The dark days of 2002 really didn't help much with blog productivity, which is why I'm glad the whole blog thing took off in 2003, so I could have some "competition" to help motivate me. So now, instead of no posts, you get posts where I talk about not having anything to talk about. And since my posts have improved a thousand-fold in the last four years, I have both quantity and quality. Why would I argue with that?

Huh, I guess I worked up something resembling a post after all. And that's good enough for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hey- Clerks II was funny as shit. You have to wait forever for the end credits to get to the Myspace people, and really... I don't know how one could find themselves there. May have to wait for the dvd to find us- but hey, that movie is funny.

July 23, 2006 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Kicken said...

You are crazy darlin'! *muah* Love ya!

July 23, 2006 at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home