Friday, July 7, 2006

More Movie Talk

My desire to post outweighs my typical laziness, so here's some reading material.

I haven't put a whole lot of work or effort into the script lately. I've gotten maybe a page of dialogue, and that's it. I'm on Page 6, with about 84 to go before it's standard length. I have an idea or two for directions I'd like to take it, but that kind of thing is rougher than I thought it'd be. Perhaps I should have thought this through first?

I'm not really worried if the thing ever gets maid, I just want to see if I can get it written. And I really do want to write it, but I'm finding it tough to really motivate myself. I don't really have much life experience to use, but I'm sure I can think of something.

More sometime later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home