Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Happy Birthday, America

Today is going to be such a boring, slow, awful day.

There is absolutely nothing for me to do today. No cookouts to go to, no fireworks to see (since for some stupid reason, everybody set them off last night), so unless something changes, I'm stuck in the house watching a Star Trek marathon and being bored as hell.

Is there anybody with a time machine that can pick me up and take me to last night so I can actually see some fireworks? It's already silly to celebrate American independence by firing off Chinese fireworks, but not even doing it on the right day is absurd. Did I misread my calendar? Is today really the 5th of July? I guess it's just something else to prove my theory: "people are stupid."

2 Comments:

Blogger Kicken said...

Sorry you missed the fire works :(

July 4, 2006 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You're fireworks! Go America!

July 4, 2006 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home