Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Creativity Is Overrated

I may have gotten in over my head with this script.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with this thing. I don't know what direction I want to take it in, I can't think of any sort of cognizant narrative, and I'm completely, totally stuck. How do you creative types do it? I just can't come up with anything that helps advance the plot or anything like that.

I really don't know if I'll be able work this out. Outside of that one Dynamite Kudo story I had the idea for, I really struggle with creativity. I really wish I could come up with some way for this to turn out, but I really can't think of anything at all. I have no problem with dialogue or anything like that,

Now if I could do something directly inspired by something else, like a book or a remake of another movie, I could probably take care of it. But as it stands, efforts will have to be tripled in order for me to go anywhere with it.

Thank God I have myself until 2012, because it'll take me until then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You should figure out how you'd like it to end, and then work towards that.

July 13, 2006 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home