Saturday, July 8, 2006

Blogger's Gone Weird

This is a little crazy... I have a word verification thing on my blog now, and I have to type in the little squiggly numbers and letters every time I want to publish a post now.

Apparently, some of Blogger's wonderful technology thought this was a spam blog. Maybe because of all the links to the old Tripod blog? Maybe all the links in general? I'm not 100% sure.

I know for a fact that this isn't a spam blog, or anything of the sort. And while the word verification thing is a minor annoyance at worst, adding an extra step to getting posts up is a pain.

Hopefully this can be remedied. I don't feel like verifying everything when I want to post, but I guess I'll have to get used to it for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I went through this a couple of months ago. They thought my blog might be spammish, too. Everybody I mentioned it to thought I was crackers.

But finally I e-mailed them like some instructions I found somewhere told me to and they got rid of it.

So I'm sure you can get rid of it.

July 8, 2006 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home