Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yesterday Never Ends

Fun fact: This is post #400. I've been running this thing for almost five years and I've only gotten up to 400 posts? I need to start thinking of more things to say.

Moving on to other news, yesterday felt like it lasted a million years. I probably would have done a post about it last night, but I was so worn out, I couldn't do so much as turn my computer on, let alone type up a post.

The day began around 11:00 when myself and my usual partner in crime Jason headed off to Lexington to meet someone he'd met on MySpace. Both he and her seemed awfully shy around one another (despite him making attempts to strike up conversations), so we pretty much followed her and her friend from store to store. And I'll just say that I feel enough like a pervert just walking past Victoria's Secret, but it's exascerbated when I actually have to go in there.

A few hours after the Lexington trip, myself and Jason decided to go check out the Anderson County fair. I only got on one ride, but that's only because fair rides and the White Castle hamburgers I had for lunch don't exactly get along. I still had a fun time, even if I had to miss ECW's show to go. I didn't get home until around midnight, but I did have the forethought to set my VCR to tape it. (I really need to get TiVo.)

I'll probably have a post about my thoughts concerning the ECW show later. But until then, dear readers, excelsior.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! 400 posts! Whoooooooo.

Sounds like a fun day. I wish I'd been there.

June 14, 2006 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home