Sunday, June 25, 2006

When Can I Join The Hellfire Club?

I've been digging deeper into X-Men Legends 2 lately, and I'd be lying if I said the game wasn't addictive. I've picked it up many times, and when I'd finally take a break, it would be 3:00 in the morning. I could really stand to acquire the first X-Men Legends game too, because I'd probably get just as addicted to it.

Right now I'm getting ever closer to tracking down the final boss, Apocalypse. Thanks to a little help from that sneaky Sebastian Shaw, I'm just one or two levels away from the end. I believe all I have to do is make it through a level to find Emma Frost, and then I can take down Apocalypse.

And after that, victory shall be mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I know you can take out that wuss Apocalypse. Go X-Men!

June 25, 2006 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home