Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Wait, What Day Is It?

I'm sure you've noticed that today is 6/6/06. So all you Satan worshippers out there better live it up, because it won't happen again for a thousand years.

In other news, I think I've finally got my tagline number restored to its former glory. I forgot most of the ones I lost before the crash, but I added quite a few, to put me at a grand total of 1203. Try to see which ones are new!

But after getting a little advice, I think I'm just going to keep a copy of my template backed up on my hard drive. Just like the numbers on my feathers, I'd like to have a contingency plan in the event of an emergency.

If this thing's gonna break down, I'd like to have the spare tire ready. Know what I mean?

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

It's always good to be prepared! 1200+????? Holy cats, I've been totally smoked.

That's the spirit. Shout at the Devil! RRRRRUUUAAAAHHHHH.

June 6, 2006 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

All those "Matt Sutton Facts" I added really put me way up there.

June 6, 2006 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home