Sunday, June 4, 2006

Slow Days

Things are as slow as ever around here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but I could use a little more excitement around here. I understand it's hard to find cheap, affordable excitement in a town of only 300 people, but I'm sure something could turn up.

Still no RE:CV progress. I'm working on it, though. I'm gonna make it one of these days, you can bet on it.

I'm not exactly 100% sure what exactly I want to review next. I know for sure I'll be reviewing Alone In The Dark and BloodRayne when I get them from Netflix, but I haven't decided what I'll do until then. I have my eye on Jackie Brown so I can say I've reviewed all five of Quentin Tarantino's movies, but what else could I do? I'm thinking about the Ghostbusters movies or the Matrix trilogy, maybe True Romance or David Cronenberg's version of The Fly. I'll have to weed out the list before I really get down to work, but it doesn't hurt to have a few ideas.

And I believe that's all I have for this post. Out for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I think any of those reviews would be great.

June 4, 2006 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Rob T said...

I love QT movies so I'm biased, but I'm thinking you'll like Jackie Brown. It's not actually as violent as the other 4, but it's a good movie.

June 5, 2006 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home