Friday, June 9, 2006

If I Only Knew...

Want to know something that really really sucks? I think I may have to start RE:CV over again from the very beginning. Why? Because of some stupid mistake I made back at the start. See, I was reading ahead in this walkthrough I'm using for assistance, and it says I need an empty fire extinguisher for this upcoming segment of the game. This walkthrough says that in this next section, I'll get some fuel for the fire extinguisher, which I'll need on an upcoming spot. But see, the thing is that I acquired the fire extinguisher back at the beginning of the game, and ditched it immediately after I used it in a necessary spot because I didn't think I'd need it anymore. If I knew then what I knew now, I'd have kept it around.

You know, on second thought... I may not need it after all. I read a little further after typing the previous paragraph, and it says that all the fire extinguisher does is open up a path that gives me a .44 Magnum. As nice and as helpful as a .44 Magnum would be, it sounds completely optional. So pay no mind to all the complaining above, okay?

That .44 Magnum could come in very handy against these bosses I'm about to go up against, but I have half a clip in an assault rifle and a pair of loaded submachine guns that I've been holding onto for a special occasion. Unfortunately, I can't reload the assault rifle and submachine guns since there's no ammo for them besides what they came with. But I'm going to press onward and see what I can do. I really wish I could get that .44 Magnum, but I've done more with less. Hopefully, my handgun, shotgun, grenade launcher, and automatic weapons will be enough.

If I come up successful, I can remedy this situation in my second go-around. Learning from mistakes, and all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I always have to learn from my many many mistakes while playing, because I almost always get squished the first time....by everything!

June 11, 2006 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home