Monday, June 19, 2006

Following Up

You might remember my earlier post about a possible "Sutton At The Movies" blog. If you don't, where have you been since Friday?

I've put some thought into it, and I've decided to put that idea on hold for right now. I'm satisfied with my current situation, as low-tech as it may be, and until I absolutely need to move, I'll probably stick with Tripod for the time being. A blog or a spiffy "www.suttonatthemovies.com" site would have been nice, but I'm going to stick with what I have for now.

That's not to say that I'll never move or anything like that, but I'll survive with the current situation. So if you don't like it, tough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I'll back it whichever way you go, man!

June 19, 2006 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You should wait on it anyway- figure out the direction first.

June 19, 2006 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home