Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Darkness Sucks

[And now for Part II...]

The time is currently 10:24 p.m., and if I wasn't such a night owl, I'd have probably managed to doze off by now. You know, writing these posts wasn't so rough two hours ago, since the sun hadn't completely set, meaning there was plenty of sunlight to write by. But writing with only a small keychain flashlight to guide me is a pain.

I do wonder what I'm missing. How is Monday Night Raw going? Are all my online pals getting along fine without me? Is there a decent episode of Degrassi being rerun? These are the questions that go through the mind of a young man cooped up in a house in the middle of the night with no electricity.

I feel like I'm trapped in an isolation chamber, only my parents and sister are here too. Maybe it's more like the Saw movies. If I had a working tape recorder, would I hear Jigsaw's voice if I pressed Play? What sick trap would I have to endure? What would my eventual fate be? The things that I think up sometimes...

Time is 10:40. Bored out of my head and sitting in the dark. What is there for me to do except sleep or sit and wait for the power to return? I really have nothing to say or accomplish by writing, but it gives me something to do so I don't completely go insane with boredom. I seriously need to invest in bigger flashlights for my own personal usage, since this cheap tiny light I'm using isn't cutting it.

Taking a break now. Perhaps a part three later?

[Yes, a Part III later.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home