Thursday, May 18, 2006

Work In Progress

I added a bunch more taglines to the script up top, putting it a current total of 322. I'm liking the new script a lot more than the previous one, because not only does it look a lot better, but it's not limited to 280 taglines like the previous one.

I'm not going to say which ones are the new ones, because I think it'd be more fun for the readers to see which ones are which. Think of it as a game. There's no prize other than satisfaction, but do you really need more?

In other news, I've made a little more progress on that troublesome review. I don't know exactly how much progress I may or may not have made, but if I absolutely had to guess, I'd say I'm nearly halfway finished. Forty-five percent, maybe. That's a lot better than where I was a few days ago, I'll say that much. It'll probably take me a while, but you can't rush perfection. You just can't.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fool or a liar.

5 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I agree with you. It's more fun for me to try and pick out which ones I've never seen before.

Yay! Progress. All progress is good I always say!

May 18, 2006 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I don't have taglines. I'm to be quoted by others, not myself. I say that a lot. I say lots of other things. You can read about them at my blog, where I manage to get the smoke up my own ass. But I repeat myself enough that the tagline thing would be unnecessary.

Oh, and I'm only commenting here to kill time, because I can't think of anything to Blog this week at my own place. This is practically a blog post on it's own. HEY, I should make up something to make this post longer than the post it's in response to.

How meta-textual and post-modern of me.

Ok, so I'll make up a joke on the fly. One of those ones where people walk into a bar and something hilarious happens. SOmething where I skewer current topics, push the envelope of good taste, and also maybe reference an obscurity from childhood. Let's see, who's funny... oh, ok.

Natalie Holloway and Carmen Sandiego walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says "Where in the World have you two been?".

Not a hilarious joke, but then they never are. I imagine after they turn up in the bar someone alerts the authorities and there's a teaerful reunion with the Holloway family and those guys in Rockapella.

Hey, leave me alone, I just made the thing up JUST NOW. Givei t a few years to grow on you.

May 19, 2006 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/08-19-05-signs/Ravager1.jpg

I'm just saying, is all.

May 19, 2006 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

Actually, that wasn't a bad joke at all. It made me smile.

May 19, 2006 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Heh- nice road sign. Awful, awful sentiment though. I like tasteless jokes now and then.

I think it has to do with answering phones for 1-800-Baby-Law. Those tend to screw your day up.

May 19, 2006 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home