Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Wolf Creek: Coming Soon to S@TM

I feel the need... the need to post. Okay, so that didn't rhyme like it did in Top Gun. Shut up.

I got Wolf Creek from Netflix yesterday, and I haven't had much of a real opportunity to watch it yet. But I have it on good authority that it isn't all that bad. I'll trust Libby over Roger Ebert any day. And I'm planning on reviewing Wolf Creek for Sutton At The Movies, so you'll have that to look forward to.

I've got my eye on reviewing Hostel too, so hopefully, Netflix won't make me wait too long for it once I send Wolf Creek back. If I can get then both done right away, I'm planning on doing them both as a "Torture Horror Double Feature" or somesuch. It's no Super Saturday (remember that from forever ago?), but it'd be something. I do what I can.

But I'm totally looking forward to sitting down and watching Wolf Creek, because if anything is insane, it's a foreign horror movie. I've seen Japanese, French, and British horror (and even a little Korean horror), and they're all wild, so I wonder how crazy Australian horror is. It better be good, but if not, I hope it's still a fun review to write.

Out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home