Thursday, May 11, 2006

Victory #6

I mentioned earlier that I was going through Resident Evil 4 again. Well, guess what?

I just beat it for the sixth time.

With 919 enemies killed and a total playing time of five hours, 35 minutes, and 49 seconds (which beat my previous time by about an hour or thereabouts), I claimed my sixth victory in RE4's main game. And I knew hanging on to Ada's special bazooka after the last go-around would come in handy too, because with it, my fight with Saddler at the very end lasted all of twenty seconds. How's that for a final boss battle? I only died six times during the game, the majority of which were caused by Ashley not bothering to get her sorry butt out of the way of one of my bullets.

But all in all, a good run. Maybe I'll go for lucky number seven sometime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Whoooo. Nobody kills freaks deader than the Mighty Sutton!

May 11, 2006 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home