Thursday, May 4, 2006

Topics of Discussion: A Work in Progress

You know, for a guy that complains about having anything to talk about, I sure do post an awful lot.

Now that Backlash is in the history books, I don't have any reviews on the current docket, and I've absolutely descimated Resident Evil 4, I've come down with a nasty case of writer's block. I could always go back to doing nothing but posting those quickie movie reviews every other weekend, but I've gotten more into the routine of posting about a little bit of everything.

I guess I could start going back to the time-tested method of simply making things up as I go along. I do that a lot anyway, so it isn't like I would have to make any drastic changes. So I think I'll start doing that a little more often.

And... go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home