Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Slow News Day

Another day, another post. I don't have any particular topic of discussion planned, so I'm just going to slap a little something together and see where it takes me. Is that okay with you? It is? Good.

Today has been relatively tame, especially when compared to yesterday and Saturday. But even though not a lot happened today, I don't think it was a bad day. I'm not going to complain. Besides, I'm still worn out from yesterday's activities, so a slow, quiet day isn't that bad at all.

And I really can't think up anything decent to talk about. I guess I'll wrap it up and try to work on something for another post some other time. I'll see what I can do then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I like days where there's nothing really going on and I can just veg out. Too bad they come around so infrequently.

May 31, 2006 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home