Monday, May 15, 2006

A Matter of Time

I've been putting in a little work on something new for Sutton At The Movies, but it's coming along a lot slower than I originally expected. I'm just having a tough time building up enough enthusiasm to get it done. I'm constantly getting distracted, or getting up to go do something else.

Could it be that I've burned myself out? I have been working awfully hard on a lot of different reviews lately, so that might be a good excuse. I really do want to write this new review, but it's like I've just slipped into a rough patch for now. I know I'll get it knocked out sooner or later, but all I need is to hit the proper stride.

I'll get there eventually. It's all just a matter of time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Man, I totally know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I just feel so burnt out on all my projects that I can't even stand to think about them.

But it usually works itself out.

May 15, 2006 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home