Wednesday, May 3, 2006

I Watch Too Many Movies

Me and Moses had a movie night last night, with a double feature consisting of Wolf Creek and Stir of Echoes.

We watched Wolf Creek first, and holy cow, it was awesome. I'll have more details when I get the full review done, but it'll be getting a favorable review, for sure. The review is coming along well, thanks for asking. I'll have it up sooner or later, whenever I get it finished.

Stir of Echoes was after that, and since I hadn't seen it for quite a while, it was like an all-new experience. And it was scary as hell, too. I jumped about six inches out of my chair during one particular scare, and Moses jumped so high, he nearly ended up in the floor. We're a pair of wussies, I know. But Stir of Echoes is really good, really creepy, and sadly underrated. Go rent it sometime, I dare you.

And that's pretty much it for now. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home