Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I Want More Days Like Yesterday

Yesterday was such a long day. I'd have written up a post about it last night, but I was too tired to do it. But today is a new day, right?

The day began around 12:30 or so, when myself and Mo went down to Greensburg to visit a little hole in the wall café called "Dumas Walker's." We don't know the real name of it, but that's what we call it, so whatever. I'd been there a few times back when I was in college, but it's been nearly five years since I've been there. The place wasn't exactly how I remembered it due to some aesthetic changes, but I'm not going to complain about getting a burger, fries, and a drink for $2.75.

After leaving Dumas's, we stopped off in my old stomping grounds of Campbellsville for some bowling. We played six games; Mo did great, I did horribly. I finally hit my groove in the seventh game, but we had to cut it short in the sixth frame. The thing that resets the pins got stuck, and after waiting 20 minutes for it to get fixed, we decided to wrap it up and leave. Just I was on a roll too, no pun intended. But now the bowling has come back to haunt me, because now my back and right arm are killing me. I'll survive, though.

There were also some other stuff that happened, but Mo's asked me not to blog about it because he doesn't want the whole world to know. Yeah, like the whole world reads this. Only two of my four readers have ever met him, so I don't think it would really matter. But I'll humor him and not say anything here. Let's just say that I hope his radar detector will start coming more in handy in the future.

Came home to watch Raw, and that was it for the day. I was worn out, but I could probably use more days like yesterday.

Yeah, I totally could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home