Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Hate Heat

Oh man, today was a long day. I'm worn out, sunburned, and I'm only really posing for the sake of doing something. So if this post sucks, at least I have an excuse. Or something resembling an excuse. Whatever.

I'm sunburned today because my town had something resembling a Memorial Day Weekend festival, but considering that my town has about 304 residents (according to the last census in 2000, that is), it wasn't really much of anything. But I had a good time hanging out at my uncle's house all day, so it wasn't a total waste.

In other news, the revolving taglines are up to 650. See if you can find out which ones are new. Or if you really want to have fun, try to pick out the old ones.

And that's all I've got at this point in time. I wanted to get a post up, so here this is. Out for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Dang. I got myself a sunburn, too. It really hurts.

May 30, 2006 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home