Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Am Never Going To Europe

Finally, I've got that new review completed and ready to go live. So check out my review of Hostel by clicking here, and hopefully, the review turned out better than the actual movie itself.

I've had a few other ideas for future movies to review, but I'm not exactly certain which one I want to do next. I'll probably take a little time off first, because after putting all that work into the Hostel review, I think I could use a break. I've done a little work on some, mostly just taking some notes, but nothing major.

I guess I'll figure it out when I decided to pick up another movie to review. But until then, readers, excelsior.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! A new review~~~

May 22, 2006 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home