Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy (Early) Birthday To Me

Today was a good day. Why? I got a big birthday present in the mail today.

Coming in all the way from New Hampshire was a vertitable cornucopia of goodies. Thanks to Lib, I now have five volumes of the Sin City books (I think all I need now are "Family Values" and "Hell And Back," but those shouldn't be too hard to track down), Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, the DVDs of Jackie Brown and True Romance, an unauthorized book about ECW, and three Lego men made to look like Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface. And let's not forget that cute birthday card, too. I owe you one, Lib.

While I'm here, I should thank Dave for the three wrestling DVDs he sent me last week, and thanks to Mike for the Family Guy DVDs he purchased on my Amazon wish list a few months back. That was mighty gracious of you both.

And if the rest of you readers want to get me something, you jokers have a week. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I hope you enjoy all your stuff, man. Who deserves it more?

Nobody!

May 23, 2006 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt was like a kid at Christmas when that package came in the mail!

May 23, 2006 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Yay. :)

May 23, 2006 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home