Friday, May 5, 2006

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I've been kicking around a few ideas for some new additions to the S@TM archives. Some, I'd really like to do. Others, I'd be reviewing simply for the sake of reviewing them. I'll have to weed out the want-to's from the could-do's sometime, because I'd rather do the ones I would enjoy writing before doing the ones that are there just to be there.

I'm going to work this out one way or another. The reviews are my babies, and any work I put into them has to satisfy me first and foremost. Yes, my readers are important, but if I'm not happy with my work, I'm not sure you guys will enjoy it either. It's a delicate balance, folks.

But some of the reviews I'm considering, I think I would really enjoy writing them. There are only two real things slowing me down. One is finding the proper poster art to accompany them. I know it's a minor, unimportant detail, but it's something I like to do. Consider it an OCD, if you want. The second thing is simply setting my mind to writing them.

I'll probably get around to each of them sooner or later, one way or another. Like I've said a zillion times in the past, things will always work themselves out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home