Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Today has been a good day. Good, but slow. Pretty much nothing has happened today, which I was expecting. The only things of note were going to get some ice cream and my aunt forgetting it was my birthday. She doesn't even own a computer, so I can heckle her here and she'll never know it. :P

But even though the day has been very slow and relatively quiet, I'm not going to worry about it. Sure, I'd have liked a little more excitement, but at least today hasn't sucked. I could have found out I was adopted or gotten kicked in the no-no place. Neither of those have happened, so I can say that today has been pretty rockin' so far.

And that's all I could have really asked for.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I do nothing on my birthdays. Sometimes we go to dinner on the weekend before or after (which is odd, because it falls on a Sunday usually). HEY I didn't get you anything...

May 29, 2006 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Happy birthday! Whooooooo.

When I see you later we'll party!

May 30, 2006 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Rob T said...

Two blogs? Or does this one replace the Tripod one? Me confused.

In any case, Felix Compleanos (happy birthday). Watch lots of violent shit and be merry. Or something.

May 30, 2006 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I liked Blogger's interface a lot more than what I was doing with Tripod, so I'm using Blogger as the primary face of The Matt Sutton Experience. The Tripod blog is sticking around because it has a certain sentimental value with me, plus it hosts Sutton At The Movies.

And thanks for the kind words, everyone. :)

May 30, 2006 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home