Thursday, May 25, 2006

Halfway To Victory

Made plenty of progress on RE:CV today, and I'm right around halfway through. Y'see, the game is spread out on two discs, and I just made it through the first one.

It was rough, too. There was this one particular boss I had to fight twice, both times with not a lot of room to get around. I managed to get by him the first time, then he showed up a second time in the cargo hold of my airplane just as I was getting ready to make my escape from this one particular area. He knocked my butt from one end of the cargo hold to the other, even knocking me out the plane's open hatch at one point. But I got him good. It took every single bullet I had, but I got him. Because I rock. I'm going to start in on the second disc sometime, but hopefully I'll run into some bullets. I can't be expected to get my kill on without some heavy artilery.

Regardless, I'm on my way to victory. You can't stop a survival horror expert like me. You just can't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Lookatcha, a survival horror machine! No Resident Evil can stop you now!

May 26, 2006 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home