Sunday, May 7, 2006

DVDs and Downloads

I should really get around to finding some spare DVD cases. I've got a few DVDs whose cases aren't in the best of shape (like Forever Hardcore and Blair Witch 2), and I'm sure I could find replacement cases at a reasonable price somewhere. It's not that big of a deal and I'm not in that huge of a rush, but this sort of thing is a minor annoyance I could do without. Yes, I'm weird. Why do you ask?

Outside of that, there really isn't a whole lot going on worth talking about here. I did download Backlash after three days or so of working at it, just so I could have a copy of the TV broadcast. But seeing as how my computer operates with Stone Age technology, I probably won't have all that great of a time watching it on my computer. But at least I have it, right? I'll probably have to invest in a DVD burner sometime in the future, so I can have that to accompany WWE's official release of the show. The same goes for last year's edition of ECW's One Night Stand, the TV broadcast of which I have burned onto some CDs around here somewhere. WWE's release of it is edited, so having the TV broadcast is a fun companion. But I'd just like to have it burned on a DVD so I can watch it on my television.

And that's all I've got for now. TTFN, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home