Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Bad Times Are Over

I think I've made it through that rough writing patch, and the rest of that review should come along nicely when I pick it back up later. At least, I had better be through that rough patch, because it was frustrating enough to comeup with what I did.

And that's the weird thing. Sometimes what I want to say comes easily, while there are those other times that I can read the dictionary twice and still not find what I want to say. And then there's those times where I can be succinct and to the point, and other times that I ramble on and on and on, and the thing ends up being 50 years long. Either way, I do enjoy the writing, but she can be a cruel mistress sometimes.

At least the fun is still there. That's one of the big reasons I keep going, because I'm having fun doing it. I'll admit that I get frustrated and worn out during the making of particular reviews, but when I put the finishing touches on them and get them uploaded, it can be so very satisfying. I put a lot of work into them, and I hope it shows.

Now if only I could make a decent paycheck doing it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I knew you'd break through sooner or later! They can't keep us writers down. We're intrepid. We always get the job done.

And El Sutton Fantastico has never let the fans down!

May 16, 2006 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home