Friday, May 26, 2006

And Now To Wait Until X-Men 4...

Caught the 7:30 showing of X-Men 3, and while I don't know if I would call it the best of the trilogy, I liked it a lot. It forsakes character development for lots and lots of action, but the action is quite entertaining, so I won't fault it for that. I really had a good time watching it, and the only major complaints I have are Cyclops getting very little screen time (apparently because James Marsden was off filming Superman Returns at the same time), and the fact that Gambit was nowhere to be found. Hopefully they'll include Gambit in X-Men 4, if there is one, because he's one of my favorites. But anyway, I'll give X-Men 3 a solid three and a half stars, leaning towards four.

Oh, and stay through the credits. There's a very cool scene at the end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it this weekend.

May 27, 2006 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

I *heart* the new link name, man.

May 27, 2006 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I hoped you would. :)

May 27, 2006 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home