Sunday, May 28, 2006

15 Minutes Until Detonation

The big day officially begins in about fifteen minutes or so at midnight, and like with Backlash a month ago, the anticipation is at a fever pitch.

I don't know exactly what the day holds, since nobody has discussed any sort of plans with me. Maybe nothing will happen and it'll be business as usual. Or maybe there are plans and I'm being kept in the dark in regards to the whole thing. Both are viable options.

I do hope that the day ends up being fun, because the last thing I need is a crappy day tomorrow. I mean, who wants a crappy birthday? I guess I should keep a positive attitude about the whole thing. Yeah, it'll be awesome, no doubt.

You heard it here first, folks. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool or a liar.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Matt,
Happy birthday to youuuuu!

And many more,
Till you're a hundred and four!

May 29, 2006 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I didn't forget!

May 29, 2006 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

I always make a huge deal out of my own birthdays, just for the heck of it. Even if nobody else does, I still will.

Furthermore, I like to spread birthday cheer wherever I can.

*throws confetti*

Happy birthday!!!

May 30, 2006 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home