Friday, April 14, 2006

Wait, She's How Old?

I'm wanting to post again, but can't think of anything specific to discuss. Hmm, let's throw stuff and see what sticks, shall we? Okay then, let's jump right into it.

I was going through Wikipedia's article on 1982, and I'm surprised at how many celebrities are all the same age as me. Who'd have thought Jessica Biel was 24? Not me. I thought she'd be 26 or 27 or something like that. Anyway, the reason I was researching that was because IMDB.com is highlighting that today is Sarah Michelle Gellar's 29th birthday. Buffy is pushing 30? Inconceivable!

Speaking of birthdays, happy birthday to Willow of the NHGs. Happy happies, Wil.

Today has been a pretty day outside. It's about time Mother Nature did something good for a change. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans scheduled for the evening. What a bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home