Sunday, April 16, 2006

Two Weeks From Today

Backlash is in two weeks, and the excitement is starting to build back up. The 30th can't get here quick enough.

As I said some time back, as the days get closer, I'm going to feel more and more like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I've been to three events in the past, and each time, I've been so excited, I couldn't stand it. This one is no different. I'm probably even more excited than all three previous shows combined.

My guess is it's because of the whole "I'm on TV" vibe. The other three were non-televised, and though they were each special in their own way, they didn't have the same atmosphere as I would assume something being broadcast live around the world would be. Come on, it's pay-per-view! You can't go wrong with that. Well, yeah, I guess the show could suck, but at least I'd get to see it suck in person. That actually has the chance to be fun, I guess.

That's the thing. Even in the event of every match being horrendously bad, I'm sure it will be a fun kind of bad. "Ed Wood movie marathon" bad. I can enjoy the fun kind of bad, because it's amusing at the very least. As long as it isn't completely bad, then I'll be okay. Of course, I'm hoping it won't be bad at all, but anyway.

The next two weeks are going to feel like they're taking forever, I just know it. That always seems to happen, and I hate it when it does. If Father Time could help me out, that would be great.

Come on, Father Time, hook a brother up. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home