Friday, April 28, 2006

Two Days From Today

I really want to post, but I'm having a hard time thinking of a specific topic of discussion. This seems to happen a lot. But like any good blog writer, I'll just make it up as I go along. Come on, Alice, let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Backlash is the day after tomorrow, and you can expect a big post about it around Monday or thereabouts. And depending on how the pictures I take turn out, it'll probably be an illustrated post too. I'll probably do a quickie post about it on Sunday night after the show just to get my immediate thoughts down. Besides, I'll probably be too worn out from all the excitement to really get too in depth right away. But I do plan on letting you guys reading know what it was like inside Rupp Arena during the show. I like to keep my readers updated on all the happenings in Suttonville, after all.

And that's all I've got for tonight. I wanted to get a post up, and I'm satisfied with my efforts here. I'm gonna wrap it up for the night, and until next time, excelsior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home